Razorbill Instruments Ltd (SC489857), is a SEIS-ready start-up founded in late 2014, that specialises in high quality research tools for a wide range of microscopy and nanofabrication applications. The company main site is located within the Royal Observatory, Edinburgh.
Awards & Grants
Razorbill Instruments have received numerous awards and commendations since its inception.
- Finalists in St Andrews Ideas Explosion 2014
- Third prize winners in Converge Challenge 2014
- Winner of the Mercia Fund Pitch Competition 2015
- Recipient of a Scottish Enterprise SMART award
- 若想了解更多详情，请登录公司原网站： http://razorbillinstruments.com